THE WOODCOCK CLUB
The Woodcock Club is open to a limited number of hunters. The club supervisor organizes custom made hunting expeditions. Club members enjoy the following benefits:
- Woodcock hunting from the 22nd of October to the 28th of February, within the sanctuary limits and in an area with a radius of 8 km.
- SMS alert of club members regarding the presence of woodcocks.
- Experienced hunting guide.
- Well trained woodcock dog (with the guide).
- The possibility to choose between various registered hunting trails depending on club member age and body type.
For individual hunting plans or hunting in pairs please contact: 6938 438629, 6949 016444 (Michalis Stergiou) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.